="Title" content="Issues and challenges of a small library">

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Publishers catalogues

I had two publishers catalogues land on my desk this week which partly solved the culling dilemmas of last week. The Penguin catalogue has some reprints of the books which I culled, and also lamented that the collection did not contain. There are titles by Christobel Mattingly, Catherine Jinks, Ursula Dubosarsky, Max Dann, Libby Hathorn, Patricia Wrightson, Thurley Fowler and David McRobbie. It was almost like a meeting with old friends. There was also a catalogue from Peggi Williams Bookshop which is not one I have dealt with in the past and they had author specials on Mem Fox, Pamela  Allen, Tony Ross and Eric Carle. Now I just have to figure out a way to get these into the library!
P.S. I haven’t seen anything on Colin Thompson (another of my favourites) and there is only one of his books in the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home